News ReleasesView printer-friendly version
Investors and other interested parties can access the webcast/conference call in the following ways:
- The webcast and presentation material are accessible at
Johnson & Johnson'swebsite www.investor.jnj.com. A replay of the webcast will be available approximately three hours after the conference call concludes.
- By telephone: for both "listen-only" participants and those financial analysts who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the U.S. is 877-869-3847. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is 201-689-8261.
- A replay of the conference call will be available until approximately
12:00 a.m.on January 30, 2020. The replay dial-in number for U.S. participants is 877-660-6853. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is 201-612-7415. The replay conference ID number for all callers is 13697436.
- The press release will be available at approximately
6:45 a.m. (Eastern Time)the morning of the conference call.
- Please refer to www.investor.jnj.com for a complete list of currently planned 2020 earnings webcast/conference calls, including an updated second-quarter date of
Thursday, July 16th, 2020.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/johnson--johnson-to-host-investor-conference-call-on-fourth-quarter-results-300972383.html
Press Contacts, Ernie Knewitz, (732) 524-6623, (917) 697-2318 (M); Cristal Downing (732) 524-3283, (908) 616-8833 (M); Investor Contacts, Christopher DelOrefice, (732) 524-2955; Lesley Fishman, (732) 524-3922